HÖRMANN’s Engineering segment stands for technologically cutting-edge engineering services. For decades, the segment has been providing pioneering concepts across multiple sectors, acting as a reliable and esteemed partner to its customers in addition to being an attractive employer.
The goal of the segment in a nutshell:
- HÖRMANN Engineering develops and implements solutions for its customers that profitably aid them in their continued business development.
- The company stands for technologically cutting-edge engineering services.
- For decades, the segment has been providing pioneering concepts across multiple sectors, acting as a reliable and esteemed partner to its customers and research and development partners in addition to being an exciting and attractive employer.
Industrial transformation has undergone an unprecedented acceleration. And this velocity will continue to increase – posing a major challenge for all technical sectors. Automation, robotics and digital networking in the Internet of Things demand a new way of thinking. HÖRMANN Engineering is shaping this process together with its customers. The ability to adapt quickly and systematically to changing market requirements is one of HÖRMANN’s particular strengths as a family company and – especially in the Engineering segment – a crucial advantage for the company per se and for its customers. Positioning up-to-the-minute expertise and adequate resources in the right place and at the right time defines the benefit and the crucial edge HÖRMANN Engineering offers its customers.
In the Engineering segment, HÖRMANN Industries GmbH operates in the fields of industrial design, vehicle development and facility, building and factory planning, through to the provision of complex logistics systems. This service range is supplemented by the development and production of detectors for measuring ionising radiation. Within the HÖRMANN Group, the Engineering segment also synergistically links the three other segments as a highly knowledge-based competence centre.
Companies in HÖRMANN Engineering:
- HÖRMANN BauPlan GmbH, Chemnitz:
With a project- and competence-oriented company structure, the engineering firm is a general contractor for all of the necessary engineering services within the construction industry. More about HÖRMANN BauPlan
- HÖRMANN Rawema GmbH, Chemnitz:
The engineering service provider is an expert in planning and realising innovative and pioneering product concepts, efficient production processes and entire factories. More about HÖRMANN Rawema
- HÖRMANN Vehicle Engineering GmbH, Chemnitz:
The company focuses on design engineering in the area of rail and road vehicle development in particular. More about HÖRMANN Vehicle Engineering
- VacuTec Meßtechnik GmbH, Dresden:
The company is a global leader for the development and production of detectors for measuring ionising radiation.
- Sitec Industrietechnologie GmbH, Chemnitz:
Together with its subsidiary Sitec Automation, the company develops, manufactures and supplies customer-specific production technology globally as an OEM.